Thursday, December 8, 2011

Going Private (If I can figure out how)

    I started this blog, primarily, to be able to write about my experience as a young mother, and keep my family and friends updated on our lives even when we're far apart.  It has recently occured to me, however, that I don't really want any random person to be able to read all about my kids and what's happening with them.  So, while there are some thing I write about that I'd like to share with anyone and everyone in the world, the majority of it is stuff I would prefer to keep between my family and (at the very least) people we have met and know are not creepy stalkers. 
   For example, my most frequently visited post is "Chocolate Seduction" (it's about ice cream).  There is a chance that people are just looking for the ice cream...or it might be a bunch of creeps searching for...other stuff.

     So, if you ever read my blog, and would like to continue, let me know in the comments section...if you don't ever read my blog then you're probably not reading this right now. 

   Now...does anybody know how to make a blog private?

2 comments: