And speaking of Lily...she used to be my big girl. Something happened around the time she turned 13 months old (I think we call him TJ) that made me start seeing her as bigger than she really is. But then something happened in the last few months. I started to consider whether or not I should put her in preschool next year. NEXT YEAR?? But she's my little baby girl! She's only three...shouldn't she be at home for the next... few years? Seriously lately now I've started seeing her through different glasses, and everything she does makes me think of her as my cute little baby girl who needs to stay home with me forever.
She's getting really big though. She's starting to color in the lines, and randomly practices letters without my help. I find pieces of paper everywhere that just have 5-10 random letters that she's been writing for practice, and they're starting to look really neat and big-girlish. (There is usually also a picture of a girl/princess at the bottom too.) She also recently learned to button up buttons.
TJ is getting big too. He thinks he so funny, and always cracking jokes and making us laugh. The older he gets, the closer he and Lily get it seems like...and the more they fight as well. Mostly because he thinks teasing is hilarious. Sigh...I have fun kids.
So...I wrote this and hadn't quite finished it the day before our unexpected trip to Canada, so it's kind of outdated by a few weeks, but I thought I'd share anyway. :) BUT the reason I really got on the computer tonight was this:
Jaxon loves sweet potatoes. I thought you would like to know.
He inhaled them, and got frustrated when I didn't keep them coming fast enough. And it was cute.
He IS cute!! And so are Lily and TJ. I miss you Carly! And your big kids.
ReplyDelete