Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby #3!!!

           We are officially 13 weeks pregnant!  Even though I think a lot of people have already figured it out, I feel like I'm far enough along to make the "official" announcement.  The due date is May 22, and we're so excited! 
          This is the first pregnancy I've had where I found out when Tony wasn't home.  Usually he's in the other room waiting for the results, but this time I got to surprise him.  I was absolutely sure I was pregnant from the very first week, but around the time I should be testing positive, I took 3 or 4 tests over a few days that all came out negative, and Tony figured they must be right.  I still wasn't convinced, so I took one more test while Tony was at work, and it was positive.  Feeling thankful that I wasn't going crazy, I decided to try and think of a fun way to tell Tony.  It had to be right away though, because I absolutely can't keep a secret from him long.  I sent him an invitation in the mail for a birthday party with our due date on it.  It was just about torture to wait to tell him until I could get him to go out and get the mail!  I loved seeing his reaction when he walked in the door with the invitation in his hand as he figured it out!

(I know it looks like just one line, but there were definitely two!)

No comments:

Post a Comment