Sunday, November 14, 2010
My First Blog Ever!
Well I've always been against blogging. Not blogging in general, but just spending time on it myself. I kind of thought, if I was going to go to the effort, I'd rather be scrapbooking or keeping a journal that might last longer. But then I noticed that I wasn't really taking the time to do those things, and was updating my status on Facebook every couple of days. So I thought maybe this would work better to help me remember my time as a mommy to little ones, since with as much sleep as I'm getting I'm lucky to remember what happened yesterday afternoon. This is also an effort to have my family and friends who we live so far away from to get to be a part of my growing family's life. So this is it! My first blog entry ever. I guess we'll see where it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Carly welcome to the blog world. It is actually a really good way to remember the fun little things that happen over the year, and if you are really wanting a scrapbook there are websites where you can print out your blog and turn it into a book! Excited to see your posts!
ReplyDelete