I thought she might be just a tiny bit nervous, because she hasn't wanted to talk too much about school for the last couple of days. But she was so confident hanging up her backpack and walking right in and sitting by her little friend. (Our neighbor's grand-daughter is in her class, so she knows a couple of the kids already between that and church.) Just a little wave, and "see-ya later" and we were on our way. Easy peasy. And my own panic attack was minimal because kindergarten is only 2 days a week here. We're sure going to miss her every Tuesday and Thursday though!
I took one or two...or twelve... pictures:)
| With her sparkly purple princess backpack. All Lily's favorite things! |
| Posing for us in her new outfit. |
| In front of her school holding up her first ever homework. It's her name's letter, with things and people that she likes on it. |
| Switching over to her indoor gym shoes. |
| In the circle, ready for Kindergarten! |
Now I'm just sitting here kind of just waiting for 3:30
to go get her and see how it went!
NO WAY!! She can't be 5 yet?? That means I've been home from my mission for almost 5 years....not cool. She looks adorable and sounds like she was a school pro!
ReplyDeleteShe is so big. I can't believe she is starting school already. She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Does it blow your mind seeing her go to Barnwell school for her first year?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she's so cute!! I hope the first day went as well as it looks. :) Good thing its only 2 days. Do they go from 2 day kindergarten to 5 day 1st grade up there? Seems like a big change to me. But I'm glad she had a great day!
ReplyDelete